Four Convenient Locations:
845-336-6300. (Rt. 9W, Kingston) 1560 Ulster Ave., Lake Katrine, NY 12449.
845-454-4330. 765 Dutchess Tpke, (Rt. 44), Poughkeepsie, NY 12603.
845-569-0303. 1240 Rt. 300, Newburgh, NY 12550.
845-632-9955. 160 Old Post Road, Wappinger, NY 12590.
Open 7 days.
• The Hudson Valley’s Favorite
Gourmet Grocery And Garden Center!
Adams features a vast selection of farm-fresh produce, specialty and deli foods, local and imported cheeses, fresh meats and seafood, delectable baked goods, gift items, and more. Our garden center includes seasonal and tropical greenhouses, yard and garden supplies as well the area's largest nursery.
Blue Mountain Bistro-to-Go
Menu Link: www.bluemountainbistro.com/to-go-menu
948 Rte. 28, Kingston, NY 12401.
• Open 7 Days a week serving gourmet restaurant food to eat in or take out. Featuring local and imported organic foods, delicious homemade desserts, sophisticated four star food by Chefs Richard Erickson and Jonathan Sheridan. Off-premise full-service catering and event planning for parties of all sizes. We use as many locally sourced foods as possible including vegetables, fruits, cheeses, milk, eggs, beef, chicken & pork from local farms and producers. Gift baskets and gift cards available.
Cabinet Designers Inc.
845-331-2200. 747 Rt. 28, Kingston, NY 12401.
Hours: M-F 9am-5pm; Sat 10am-4pm; or By Appointment. Closed Sun.
• Let Our Creative Interior Design Team Help Define Your Space. Locally Owned Kitchen, Bath & Interior Specialists. Our extensive line of custom & semi custom cabinetry is all on display in our beautiful 6,000 sq. ft. showroom to help you explore your many options to create the best design for your space. You'll be able to browse everything for the home in our one stop shop from flooring to fixtures & closets to our luxurious C2 low VOC paint line. Come visit and tap into the talent of our creative design family.
Catskill Mountain Music Together
845-657-2600. Classes in Kingston, Rhinebeck, Saugerties, Woodstock, NY.
• Early Childhood Music & Movement Summer Classes starting July 6, 2015 for 6 weeks for ages newborn - 7 years.
Our classes are rooted in the joy of music making in an informal Mommy and Me and Daddy and Me setting. We provide 45 minutes of ongoing music for music’s sake, and offer a wide variety of activities. Our program is based on the recognition that all children are musical. All children can learn to sing in tune, keep a beat, and participate with confidence in the music of our culture, provided that their early environment supports such learning.
Ethan Allen - Bell's Design Center
Rte. 32, 94 N. Plank Rd., Newburgh, NY 12550.
Hours: M-F 9am-5:30; Sat. 10am-5:30; Sun. 12noon-5pm.
• Finding the right furniture design for your lifestyle is easy at the Bell's Ethan Allen. There's no right or wrong way to do it - just your way. That's why we offer styles from traditional to modern and many custom choices. Plus we provide free interior design help. Bottom line? Big or small, your purchase has to be perfect for you.
Check out our Video from Hudson Valley Magazine
H. Houst & Son Inc.
845-679-2115. 4 Mill Hill Rd., Woodstock, NY 12498.
Hours: M-Sat. 8am-6pm; Sun. 9am-5pm.
• TrueValue Hardware. Just Ask Rentals.
Quality Products & Great Service. Woodstock’s only department store. Hardware, Paint, Lawn & Garden, Plumbing, Electrical, Housewares, Outdoor Living. Serving the community since 1932.
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley®
• HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley is an integrated health care system committed to providing quality and compassionate medical care for our patients, their families and our community. You can always be assured that our highly trained and caring staff puts the needs of our patients first. Our comprehensive services, programs and technologies are accessible right where you need them — close to home. Healthy Starts Here!
Hospitals and Healthcare Affiliates:
HealthAlliance Hospital: Mary’s Avenue Campus: 845-338-2500. 105 Mary's Ave.,
Kingston, NY 12401
HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus: 845-331-3131.
Kingston, NY 12401.
Margaretville Hospital: 845-586-2631. 42084 Route 28, Margaretville, NY 12455.
Mountainside Residential Care Center: 845-586-1800.
42158 Route 28,
Margaretville, NY 12455.
Woodland Pond: www.wpatnp.org. 1-877-505-9800. 100 Woodland Pond Circle,
New Paltz, NY 12561.
• Health Quest is the largest family of nonprofit hospitals and healthcare providers in the Hudson Valley. Our three hospitals — Northern Duchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center — have deep roots in their respective communities and work together to provide quality care for our patients. Whether you visit a Health Quest facility for emergency or urgent care or for specialty services in which Health Quest you can trust you will receive compassionate care from trained, dedicated physicians, nurses and support staff. In the ever-changing healthcare landscape, Health Quest continues to promote health and wellness while serving the medical needs of individuals and families in the region.
Health Quest Medical Practice, P.C. (HQMP)
• Health Quest Medical Practice, P.C. (HQMP) is a multi-specialty medical group focused on delivering quality health care to the residents of the Hudson Valley. Our caring physicians have set a standard of excellence through our passion and our commitment to patient centered care. HQMP offers access to specialists in Behavioral Health, Breast Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Geriatrics, Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine, Neurology, NeuroInterventional Surgery, Neurosurgery and Spine, OB/GYN, Perinatology, Pulmonary Medicine, Rheumatology, Thoracic Oncology and Surgery, and Urgent Care as well as Family Practitioners in offices conveniently located throughout our region. HQMP is unique, as we are a system of hospitals and physicians working collaboratively to provide continuity of care no matter where you are treated. Our extensive network, which includes Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center, represents the region's premier health care system. This special relationship of hospitals and physicians provides our physicians with access to the latest technology, and our patients with the strength of our collective resources, knowledge and compassion.
P.O.Box 37, Clintondale, NY 12515.
845-255-2102; 845-679-2413. P.O.Box 37, Clintondale, NY 12515.
• We specialize in custom repair, design and installation for all of your heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electric and water treatment needs. We have over 45 years experience in providing residential and commercial service to the Hudson Valley Area. We serve all areas in Dutchess, Ulster and Orange Counties, including Poughkeepsie, Kingston, New Paltz, Newburgh and Hopewell Junction, to name a few. Our 24-hour emergency service allows us to promptly and professionally be there for you, regardless of when an emergency occurs.
Herzogs Home Center
845-338-6300. Design Center Showroom, Kingston Plaza, Kingston.
• Celebrating over 100 years in business. We are committed to carrying “…the best products with the best service…”. Featuring Paint, Hardware, Building Supplies, Garden Center and Gift departments. Our Kitchen & Bath Design Center offers a state-of-the-art showroom with endless samples. Our in-store Decorating Center has design consultants available for your interior design needs. Our Power Equipment Service Center is an authorized dealer with factory trained technicians. Open daily. In addition to Herzogs Home Center in Kingston, our other store locations include: Hudson Valley Paint & Decorating, in Poughkeepsie 845-471-0133 and Fishkill 845-296-0222, and also Miller Paint located in Latham 518-782-1590 and Albany 518-463-6807.
Hudson Valley Sunrooms / Four Seasons Sunrooms
845-339-1787. GPS: 355 Broadway, Port Ewen, NY 12466.
Hours: M-Sat. 9am-5pm.
• We've been your local Four Seasons Sunrooms franchise since 1984! A glass room addition adds light and space to any room in your home...every day of the year! Sunrooms, Conservatories, Replacement Windows & Doors, Free in-home estimate! Come visit our Design Center located just south of Kingston on Route 9W!
Ivy Lodge Assisted Living
845-246-4646. 108 Main Street, Saugerties, NY 12477.
• Ivy Lodge Assisted Living, in the beautiful New York Hudson Valley, is a unique residence that offers support for independence. Private apartments, qualified nursing staff, and three levels of licensure allow seniors to enjoy life and to age in place with dignity. At Ivy Lodge we are dedicated to creating a gracious setting where residents can experience autonomy and self-expression while getting the support they need to age in place with dignity. Tours available.
JFS - Jewish Family Services of Ulster County
845-338-2980. 280 Wall Street, Kingston, NY 12401.
• We offer Mental Health Counseling for Seniors - in your home or at our offices, Caregiver Training & Support Groups, Bereavement Groups and a volunteer program to assist seniors in need. All counseling services by Licensed Social Workers. Most major insurances accepted. A Tradition of Caring - A Commitment to Service.
Mountain Laurel Waldorf School
845-255-0033. 16 South Chestnut St., New Paltz, NY 12561.
Ages: Nursery - Grade 8.
• The Waldorf Curriculum is broad and comprehensive. Understanding the developmental phases of childhood and bringing “age appropriate” content to students, including music, theatre, science, math, literature, legends and myths, helps nourish healthy growth and experiences. Waldorf education cultivates students' intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual capacities to be individuals certain of their paths and to be of service to the world. Waldorf Education prepares children for the ever-changing world.
845-679-8400. 98 Mill Hill Rd., Woodstock, NY 12498.
• Freshly prepared menu, sandwiches, house made salads, fresh baked goods, all prepared with love! Take Out, Breakfast, Lunch, Eat In, Outdoor Seating, Catering Services. Open daily, M-F 7:30am-3:30pm; Sat. & Sun. 8am-2pm. Come to Nana's! Find us on Facebook!
New Paltz Regional
Chamber of Commerce
845-255-0243. 257 Main Street, New Paltz, NY 12561.
• The New Paltz Regional Chamber of Commerce is an active and trusted voice, advancing the business, industrial, agricultural and civic interests of the Hudson Valley community. Members and visitors are welcome at the Chamber's Visitor Center.
Rhinebeck Arts Festival / Artrider - October 2, 3, 4, 2015
845-331-7900. The Festival is held at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds,
6550 Spring Brook Ave, Rhinebeck, NY.
• The Rhinebeck Arts Festival is located in the heart of the Hudson Valley, during the world-renowned fall foliage season and is a destination event not to miss. Meet a unique mix of emerging and seasoned artists whose extraordinary skill and vision help make this one of the region’s most anticipated yearly events. Enjoy great live music, interactive art experiences, craft demonstrations, family activities, gourmet specialty foods & more.
Rondout Savings Bank
Many convenient branch locations:
845-331-0073. 300 Broadway, Kingston, NY 12401.
845-339-2600. 130 Schwenk Drive, Kingston, NY 12401.
845-382-2200. 1296 Ulster Avenue, Kingston, NY 12401.
845-679-2600. 295-4 Rt. 375, at the Hurley Ridge Market, West Hurley, NY 12491.
845-229-0383. 4269 Albany Post Road, Hyde Park, NY 12538.
Hours: Check website or call for branch hours/locations.
• Always Working For You And Our Community. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Southern Ulster County Chamber of Commerce
845-275-8152. PO Box 320, Highland, NY 12528.
• The mission of the Southern Ulster Chamber of Commerce is clear: Create a strong voice for local business; Improve the local economy; Help our neighbors network; Promote our area’s high quality of life; Serve as a Tourist Information Center; Identify and create resources for commerce. Find out how we can work together.
Ulster County Tourism
845-340-3566; Toll Free 1-800-342-5826. 20 Broadway, Kingston, NY 12401.
• Experience Ulster County, NY.
Less Than 90 Minutes From NYC.
in Ulster County, we offer a full-color travel guide plus
a calendar of events. Hiking, apple blossom, golf and other
brochures free for the asking. Call us or stop by for brochures
24 Hour Banking Available.
Customer Service Center: 1-866-440-0391.
Many convenient branch locations:
845-338-6322, 845-338-6060. Kingston.
845-255-5470. New Paltz.
845-454-7144, 845-473-3500. Poughkeepsie .
845-246-0124, 845-246-2061. Saugerties.
845-687-7656. Stone Ridge.
845-297-5985. Wappingers Falls.
Hours: Check website or call for branch hours/locations.
Williams Lumber & Home Centers
Eight Convenient Locations, including:
845-876-WOOD (9663). 6760 Rt. 9, Rhinebeck, NY 12572.
845-687-7676. 317 Kyserike Road, High Falls, NY 12440.
• Lumber • Building Materials • Millwork • Paint • Kitchen & Bath • Hardware • Plumbing • Electrical • Tools • Workwear • Housewares • Giftware • Lawn & Garden. Since 1946, Williams Lumber & Home Centers has been meeting the needs of Hudson Valley residents and building professionals. Williams provides unsurpassed excellence in service, quality & price, seven days a week. Visit or call one of our 8 locations today: Rhinebeck; High Falls; Hopewell Junction; Hudson; Hyde Park; Red Hook; Pleasant Valley; Tannersville
Health & Fitness Expo
Event is held at Miller Middle School,
65 Fording Place Rd., Lake Katrine, NY 12449.
• 2015 Event held on Saturday, May 2, 2015. 8:30am - 4pm.
Thousands of women come to learn, unwind, ask questions
& get all the tools they need for healthier
living! Over 150 exhibits. 20+ free health screenings
(osteoporosis, blood pressure, glucose, cholesterol,
body fat, others). Informative seminars, workshops
& demos. Private mini-consultations with specialists
at “The Doctor is In” booth. Plus
Healthy Cooking Food Court, exercise & movement
workshops, complementary medicine and spa area
and The Book Nook. This is a day for women and
Woodstock Day School Summer Adventure
845-246-3744 x120. 1430 Glasco Turnpike,
Saugerties, NY 12477.
• Woodstock Day School Summer Adventure day camp offers an array of fun activities on our beautiful 25+ acre campus in the Catskill Mountains. Days are filled with African drumming, swimming, yoga, gardening, visual arts. Specialty camps are also listed on our website. Ages vary with each camp but covers 3 years - 17 years.
2015 Dates: June 29 - August 7, 2015.
Top of Page
Please note that while we appreciate the patronage of our Advertisers, and we encourage you to support their businesses, we would like all recipients to know that these supporters, and all listed on these pages, are independent businesses and we cannot assume any responsibility for their goods or services rendered. We urge you to perform your own due diligence before transacting any business with any of them or relying on any of their expertise. In addition, while every effort has been made to assure the accuracy and dependability of all materials on the website and in the printed publications, it is expressly limited by and subject to errors, omissions and changes. No representations or warranties are intended herein. The liability of this publication is hereby limited and users hereby assume all normal risks.
Top of Page